Originally Posted by RimfireArtist
It is illegal to mail a handgun unless it goes FFL to FFL. It is legal to mail long-guns to yourself "in care of" someone else, but note that the someone else can neither open the box NOR "take possession" of the weapon. ATF has said before that means YOU have to BE THERE to receive the package.

Though I do not use them, my understanding is that neither UPS nor FedEx will let anyone ship a handgun to someone who is not an FFL holder.

I would talk to the FFL holder "in Tok" you want to ship "in care of," because if I were him I would refuse to participate because I would have no way to be sure it was not an illegal transfer. Anyone can write any name and address they want in the return-address area on the package.

Why do you insist on posting stuff that is not correct or reasonable?

You are wrong on FedEx and UPS... both allow anyone to ship guns and handguns and they do not check for legality. They open their own can of worms when they start trying to interpret law.

Simply because you fail to understand how ridiculous you are does not mean everyone else would not laugh at it... why would anyone willing to break the law worry about any other particular law?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.