Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by Oldman03
Last week I had a MRI done on my shoulder and today I went back to the doc to see what the damage was. Good news! Rotator cuff not torn, just sprained. Said most of the damage was bursitis, cause from 'old age'. Gave me a steroid shot in the shoulder and wants me to go to physical therapy. Haven't made up my mind if I'm going or not. I kinda figure working every day on the farm is about as good a physical therapy as you can get, as long as I don't overdo it, for a while.

Do the therapy.

That MRI doesn't sound surgical, think you can dodge that bullet.

BTW, you may ask those guys (and gals) what P.T. really stands for. Tell them you heard a nasty rumor that it could stand for Physical Terrorist.... shocked

Well, maybe not while they have you wired up to those electical gadgets than have knobs that can be turned up. Timing is critical...

Seriously, go.

DF

DF, I hate to tell you but you're mistaken.

I have it on good account, from my many PT folks over the years, that the letters PT after their names stands for..............

Professional Torturer.

Licensed by the State even.

Ha!

That’ll work.

DF

Yeah but it's BS.

I've had 3 rotator cuff surgeries and no pain on any of them.

In fact, I suggested to my son becoming a PT after my first one. Now he is a Doctor of PT.

The only people that will be hurting will be the ones that don't do PT.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.