Originally Posted by Oldman03
After all the 'go to PT' responses, I guess I should give it a try. Wont hurt to go a few times and learn what to do.

Randy, having both had it and also treating others with it....

don't play Russian Roulette with it.....get the PT.. it won't start helping instantly, but over time it will be well worth it...

I had bursitis when I was in the service.... at night when I rolled over, I shot out of bed, because it felt like someone had just stabbed me with a hot glowing knife....between bursitis cause by excessive PT, and then getting a pair of hairline fractures in my knee caps, I was messed up big time...that was basic..

then I got to AIT in San Antonio, and they gave me severe food poisoning TWICE in 8 weeks... the worse one, I lost 25 pounds in 8 hour overnight...

Thought the darn Army was just out to kill me... .thank goodness I was a 24 year old guy in good shape before I started....

I wouldn't recommend enduring any of those ills ever again....once each was TOO MUCH....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez