Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Dutch
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Oldman03
Originally Posted by jwp475
You'd have to know the percentage of vaxxed vs unvaxxed in the general population for it to have any meaning. Naturally if 90% of the people in the area are vaxxed {like in Isreal} then more cases/deaths are likely to be vaxxed.

Your an idiot 63% of the death are fully vaccinated that is real meaning
You're the fuggin idiot. If 90% of the population in the area are vaxxed, then 90% of the deaths would have to be vaxxed in order to be breaking even percentage wise with unvaxxed deaths. If 63% of the deaths are vaxxed and 63% of the population in the area are vaxxed, then the odds of death between vaxxed and unvaxxed are even because 37% were unvaxxed and they accounted for 37% of the deaths.. Of course your dumb ass won't be able to grasp that so you might better just STFU and let people with an IQ higher than that of a goldfish discuss the issue. Moron.

Your math is correct, but what we dont know, or at least I didn't see, is the percentage of people vaccinated in this area. If 50% are vaccinated and 63% of the deaths are from vaccinated people.... then the shots are not working. On the other hand, if 90% are vaccinated and 63% of the deaths occur in this group, then the shots are working. Without knowing the percentage of vaccinated people, all the figuring in the world doesn't mean a thing. Except that over this time period 63% of the deaths were vaccinated people.
That's just exactly what I was saying.

This has been politicized, you cannot trust any of the numbers

Yes and no. Certain numbers are beyond dispute. There have been numerous people that have become billionaires because of the government money firehouse aimed at Big Pharma. That’s not disputed. To paraphrase a popular saying, “money corrupts, big money corrupts absolutely”.

The vaccines have varying rates of effectiveness, and their effectiveness is waning at differing rates. That’s not disputed. The details is like arguing about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin. Just people making noise because they need to hear themselves talk..

People with some consciousnesses about their health, eating well, getting their vitamin D3, C, A, zinc, selenium and others almost never see hospitals for C19. That’s not disputed. But, there’s no money in that, no doc visit required for a bottle of D3, no benefit to Big Pharma, or Big Medicine. And nobody, but absolutely NOBODY is even going to suggest that the standard of care for C19 include “eat your veggies and take D3”. It would be like one cop ticketing another; professional courtesy prevents it. Any doc that steps away from the script will be excoriated in order to keep the money flowing.

We know those numbers, close enough to make rational decisions for ourselves. But it is ALWAYS about the money, and the fear is necessary to keep the government money firehose going, and anyone trying to end the nonsense will be personally, professionally crucified.

It is ALWAYS about the money.

Good post Dutch... couldn't agree more..... D3, zinc & vitamin C is my daily routine, but unlike most I take personal responsibility for my health.... I have not had a doctor my whole life... been a couple times for anti-biotics and broke my ankle when I was 22 yrs old...other than that I avoid them,,,, smile
That will likely change sometime in the not too distant future. You've been lucky so far. Few live to a ripe old age without developing some infirmities/disease etc.. Like you I was in good shape, very healthy and seldom saw a doctor except for stitches or casts until I hit my fifties. Then all of the sudden I have some blood work done and I'm informed I've got 3rd stage kidney disease.