6/23/20 – (HC rants on long haired Jesus pictures. Has another homo fantasy. HC thinks about homos….alot.)
"The idea that Jesus had long hair does NOT COME FROM THE BIBLE. It comes from homo-sodomite artists that enjoyed painting naked men with long hair. During the Renaissance long hair was the fashion of these queers commissioned to paint "Jesus", which is another Jesus....a wicked substitute of their imagination."

6/25/20 – (HC warns that the police will electrocute you for no reason.)
"In most states, electrocution by officer friendly by a device fondly refered to it's brand name , tazer, is not considered inhumane, torture, and is of course the loving tender hearted thing to do.
After they torture you to death, they will ask around to find out if they can blame your dead carcass for their murder, after all the guy was crazy! We HAD to put him down for his own safety.......uhhh, we feared for our lives when we kicked in his door.
The tazers are routinely used to electrocute....to DEATH many people every year without so much as offering innocent people due process of any kind."

6/30/20 - (HC finds that an AR15 is too much for him to handle)
"I was told many moons ago that I shouldn't get an AR.
I was told that you can't put them in the mud and expect them to run like you can an AK.

Another did me the favor of letting me shoot his.
I'm plinking away, and after a magazine or two I'm wondering why my trigger finger is sore? That's never happened before.....
He told me that I must not be using it right.

Ok then, show me how it's done.

After seeing my trigger pulling technique was kosher, he said it's just something that I have to get used to.
I never got one to see if I could get used to trigger slap."

Let's Go Brandon! FJB