Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Those trolls will tell you kingsford with the built in easy start lighter fluid.

Mine was pharmaceutical grade carbon that is processed for human consumption. They used to carry it in all Emergency Rooms for overdoses and accidental poisonings.

You don't have to believe it. It doesn't really matter.
Just watch the links in my signature.

Bullshit. If you really had “organ failure” it’s too late at that point for pharmaceutical grade activated charcoal to help.

Just another lie from a deceitful sinner.

Shame on you.
Are you gonna peek? Betcha do. LMAO!!

You seem like an expert. When is the latest in a poisoning event for a person to be treated?

He's an expert at trolling Christians with his drinking buddies IF he's expert at anything.

I share my answers to prayer with Christians to encourage them to pray big, because we have a big God. Hopefully it will encourage the lost to consider the Lord as Savior.
He's real and He's real powerful regardless of what they say. It has nothing to do with me. The Lord did it all.

Near the end of the Bible we are encouraged to pray like one of the prophets who had some of the most major requests answered.

"The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months. And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit."

James 5

☕ 🙂 👍