Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by renegade50
I'm telling ya it's that debil at work here also.

If this is what C19 vaccinated players are gonna look like on the field this year.
I give up...
I just f u c king give up...
JFC........

The plays suck on this clip just like they did when I was a kid and got one of these to play with for xmas.
F U santa....
Just F U......

Stayed under the bed for years before getting tossed in the trash can.....

All it took was 1 time playing with it to realize magnetic toy bull schit was as a total fugging marketing ploy during saturday morning cartoon time....

Are we the unvaccinated going get sucked up into this magnetized bullschitt by all the sheeple????
All clustered f u c ked around stuck to each other????

I'm beginning to think I need to log in earlier on Sundays so I can see these SERMON (all caps) posts, or I'll miss this kind of thing.

renegade, did they make that in an NHL version? 'Cause HOCKEY (all caps, HOCKEY is IMPORTANT) is cool.

Yes they had Hockey ones IIRC.

Same magnetic cluster F u c k in the corners.

Puck on other end of the ice probably...

🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🤪🤪🤪😆😆😆😆😆😆

Well, when an opposition player needs "fixin", a scrum in one corner and the puck in the other isn't so unusual....................

it's what make HOCKEY so different from other sports. One doesn't even necessarily get kicked out of the game for tuning up a miscreant.....................

just get Five for Fighting!

Be aware, there's religious themes in this song.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?