67 and still working full time, wife can't get her head around not having a pay check. Mostly now I deal with idiots and terminations of alimentary canals, most of them being 40ish Owners Reps and Purchasing Agents. City officials and Insurance people add to the pleasure on a regular basis and then there is the General Assembly...

One child in the bed for the rest of her life, one is a Bipolar case who was given a living kidney donation last year and that makes life hell on a regular basis. I have a grand daughter that I love to pieces and we are buds even when she screws up but the basket case can not handle the imperfection of living organisms, especially those that are 17 and standard brainless.

Wife had a kidney transplant 16 years ago now, the daughter in law gave it to her, one of the sweetest people to ever draw breath, how blessed to have her in the family. She is Sunshine!

I get up and go to work every day, and do my best to care for this crew, and do what fella ought to. I lived long enough to care for my parents as they left us, so I returned the favor of them having and caring for me when I was young and dumb. I miss them both.

I got to elk hunt a couple of times, took a bull, not book but bucket list. God helps me when I ask,

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA