Originally Posted by Fireball2
I remember when the first case in the US showed up in Seattle. There were dead people in the streets in China. Bodies everywhere. Whatever happened with that? Was that all faked?

I recall those reports. People dropping dead in the markets and on the streets...I don't recall those stories persisting for very long at all, a week or maybe two weeks at the most and then buried since FEAR had already been well instilled. Obviously those reports falsely characterized the virus and its effects, and that is just the beginning of my own skepticism and personal opinion that it is all nothing but a political stunt. Yeah, people die...treatments that we are told work are withheld and any mention of them on social media are squelched. I do wonder why *sarcasm*. Treatments that are known to put patients at great risk are prescribed (i.e. intubation) and the mortality rate is driven UP. Why? Throw in the monetary incentives built into the federal response and it's not hard to imagine that the medical establishment has been recruited as co-conspirators.

As far as I am concerned, this is really nothing different from an influenza outbreak being engineered into a perceived pandemic for political purposes---and brought to us by the internationalist communist left.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.