Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by TXLoader
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Who is influencing all the county health dept's, doctors, and hospitals nationwide to report otherwise and how are they doing it ? I have looked at stats from the county dept. of health here as well as from hospitals and doctors nationwide and they all report that 90-95% of hospitalized patients are unvaccinated. Strange that not one will say otherwise and that they all could be influenced/coerced/threatened/ whatever to all stick to the same story.

Maybe because the CDC tells them to?

It's easy to pay people of worthless character to all say the same thing. One just needs to find them. Then report them, and suppress the dissent. Easy peasy.

Well, TXLoad, I guess that means I'm a person of apparently worthless character, too. Because I'm seeing numbers in my hospital and my county that match up with the CDC's numbers. 97% of the patients admitted to my hospital since July 1 have been non-vaccinated, and 100% of the deaths from Covid in my hospital since then have been non-vaccinated persons.

And funnily enough, the docs I know who work in hospitals in Houston, and Dallas, and Corpus Christi, and San Antonio, are all seeing similar numbers in their hospitals.

I'm going deer hunting in a couple months with one of these guys, a Houston pediatric intensive care doc, who's also a member on this forum. We spoke last week and I asked him if he's gotten his bribery check from CDC, and he hasn't seen a dime. Me either.

I guess they must have forgotten our payoff checks. Hmph. Figgers.

Yep.

Get your shots.

All the smart doctors say so.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house