Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by oldcal
Wife recovered, has antibodies. Plenty of protection according to science. She then didn't want the jab. Kinda like "I beat the damned thing I deserve not to have to get the shot",

She was pissed because its obvious that the govt is pushing her to get something she doesn't want or need.

The best proof there is that the shot is not about what's good for you or society. There's an agenda around it they're not talking about.

When I talk to my family members who are doctors, my friend who are doctors and my personal doctor, and they recommend the vaccine, what's their agenda?

hows he supposed to know?....they are not talking about it.......bob

Yeah, that's a bit to Q for me, but let's roll with it. If there was a truly nefarious agenda among the doctors, why have all of them taken the vaccine?

Don't get me wrong, there is most assuredly a tangential political agenda. The left would love to wield more control over everyone, and they'd particularly love to beat the right into submission to notch a win. There are plenty of right leaning doctors who recommend the vaccine.