Originally Posted by MarkWV
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Who are you going to go see if you have a heart attack?
I imagine I would go to our local ER And once there see what they have to say about options. Assuming I was conscious and competent. Why? What does action taken in response to a medical emergency have to do with whether a person would take time to assess whether they wish to participate in a medical experiment with a never before tried human ''vaccine''?

Why? I find it interesting that folks who have distrust for and distaste for the medical profession with COVID don't hesitate to trust the medical profession with other health issues. At one time the procedures and medications used in treating heart disease had never been tried before. I fully understand not trusting the .govs, but not trusting the very ones you would trust with your other health needs doesn't altogether compute for me. I understand having a healthy degree of skepticism, but to believe that 96% of doctors have an agenda, have been duped or would put their careers above the health of their patients on COVID, is overly conspiratorial in my view.

It’s easy when 90% of the doctors were dispensing Opioids to help cure every ache and pain. Now look how that turned out. Lots of suspicion in the medical community and their “recommendations” because they are getting kickbacks from the pharmacies to push things. No denying that.

There were several thousand of nearly a million doctors in this country who were getting kickbacks from opioid prescriptions. It happens with other drugs as well. Opioids are very good drugs that can help a lot of people. The opioid prescription problem was very small in terms of the number of doctors who engaged in illegal or unethical behavior.

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/hsph-in-the-news/opioids-doctors-prescriptions-payments/