Originally Posted by Peddler
Originally Posted by Paddler
Please do your own research. All of the information you seek is available in the public domain. Just make sure your sources are factual.

I see my stupid pedo doc alter ego is posting garbage again. Listen genius, nobody knows wtf is going on. This virus clearly targets certain genes that are unique to specific people. And the “experts“ haven’t identified the target combination of genes. Strong, healthy people and sick people both get it and die. And strong and healthy and sick people both get it and do fine. “Please do your own research”. Give me a friggin break.

Exactly the point; there are no factual sources, only ever-changing speculation on the part of the honest and objective ones, and a mountain of disinformation and propaganda on the part of those wishing to capitalize on this "crisis" in one way or another.

The primary misinformation out there is the assertion that "the science is settled" and a vaccine that amounts to an experiment which is nowhere near providing anything remotely resembling a comprehensive dataset is going to save us all.

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy