There's a lot of very nice rimfire's here. Thanks to everyone that has shared with stories and pictures. I'm still holding strong to keeping the one I mentioned in the op, but there's also one that I forgot to mention, since others have mentioned rifles with sentimental value. I have to bring up my dads Mossberg chuckster 22 WMR. While it looks new, my dad did his best to wear this rifle out when he was a kid. I'm serious. I had to replace a lot of parts on this rifle, from extractor, ejector, trigger, various springs and I also upgraded the iron sights. Its a cool little rifle and I actually used it in my clubs rimfire matches back before I bought my model 52 and the savage target rifles I have now:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

One target that I will never forget is one I shot with that rifle. Not because it was a "possible", but because it was a stupid mistake on my part. I fired off the first shot and it was high and to the right, so I made an adjustment with the sights and then just fired off 9 more shots without looking through the spotter:

It was during a rimfire match my club was putting on about 5 years ago. It was a good learning experience for me. That rifle will put them all in the 10 ring, if I don't screw it up... Its a great shooting old 22 magnum that I will keep for the rest of my life.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA