Originally Posted by 1holeaddict
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by 1holeaddict
Originally Posted by jmdriver
Yeah they weren’t the bullets he was looking for. He asked what you wanted for the “other” bullets and decided he didn’t want them because he had enough of the “other” bullet. Pretty simple. Don’t be a puzzy and start a bitch thread about nothing.

I actually said there was NO NEED FOR ME TO BUY WHAT I WASNT LOOKING FOR AT MIDWAY AFTER HE BACKED OUT OF HIS OFFER!!!!
DID I SAY HE MADE AN OFFERING AND BACKED OUT YES OFFERED A BULLET I WAS NOT ASKING FOR THEN BACKED OUT!!!!!!

Thank you for your SUPPORT.

I didn't back out, how many you wanna buy at the current Midway price? I got em, in stock.

JUST ANOTHER REPLY SHOWING HOW UNEDUCATED YOU ACTUALLY ARE, KEEP DIGGING CHINA ISNT THAT FAR!!!!
WAIT I WILL SEND YOU CASH FOR A BULLET I DID NOT EVEN POST THAT I WAS LOOKING FOR.
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN ITS THE THIRD WEEK OF THE MONTH, YOU ALREADY ATE ALL YOUR DRUGS, AND YOUR DISABILITY CHECK WAS ALL GONE LAST WEEK!!!

Fuggin internet shyster. You're all the same. You're obvious and not here for any other reason than to profit.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”