Originally Posted by mirage243
So, I see a post for a guy looking for something I think he needs to get him out of a bind, I think that I maybe can help him. The only mistake I made was not checkimg his post history before hand, if I had we wouldn't be here, but I didn't. This guy has almost 3000 post and not a single one is anywhere but the classifieds, so this fuqkstick is here purely for profit. Anyway, I tell him to remind me to check for him, so he sends me a pm and reminds me. I get home from work and look, nope I don't have Nosler BT's to spare, but I do have plenty of A-Maxs, so I ask him if that helps. Rather than saying I have years and years worth of those, he says yea those will help, how much. I can't remember what I paid for them with my disabilty check as this ignorant mf'er claims, so I decide to go look at what Midway would get for them if they had them. Guess what, they do have them in stock. So I'm like hey guy, Midway actually has em, gave him the link, then tell him if you don't get em before they're gone then get back to me and I'll let you have some of mine. Then fuqkstick tells me he has years of em, no need to buy em. That's when I go check his post history is and find out what his game is.

Now, for those that think I owe him an apology, I got three words for you and him both. Imma put it in caps for you.

KISS MY ASS

You're just digging your own hole that much deeper with these comments, Mirage. In fact, so much so that it sounds like you're the "hole addict" in this thread. The rest of us can plainly see the true story via the PM screenshots that you so thoughtfully provided, thank you very much, and it ain't what you portrayed by the original post.