He's more than welcome to come on here and tell it, I'll tear his ass up if he does. I've been helped by so many good guys on here, and I've helped a bunch myself. I see the classifieds as a place to buy and sell sheit you aren't using, or to help somebody who can't find what they need. If you are here to flip purely for profit, you should pay Rick a fee.

First of all the only thing you TORE UP IS TO PROVE THAT YOU ARE UNEDUCATED AND HAVE ZERO CLASS!!

Second of all i posted a post for 168gr Ballistic tips to load in a 308 for my 88 year old dad. Dad's custom 300 Weatherby's are just to much gun for him anymore. He hunts an early season for seniors here in PA so that he can enjoy a few hunts before the cold sets in. We hunt a gas line and shots are 400-600 yards. I built two 308's and they love 168's.

NOWHERE DID I EVER SAY I WAS LOOKING TO SELL WHAT I WAS LOOKING TO BUY. I HAVE A JOB WHICH I AM VERY SUCCESSFUL AT AND AM VERY ECONOMICALLY FORTUNATE> I DO NOT NEED TO SELL A FEW BOXES OF BULLETS TO EAT AS YOU MAY HAVE TO.<

ONCE AGAIN MIRAGE243's UNEDUCTAED DECISION TO SLANDER , MAKE FALSE ACCUSATIONS, AND THREATEN ME ON AN OPEN FORUM JUST SHOWS HE IS AN UNEDUCATED LOW LIFE.

SEE A DOCTOR< GET A JOB< GET A LIFE< DRUGS KILL< YOU MISSED TOO MANY YEARS OF EDUCATION< MOMMAS TITTY MILK MUST BE CONTAMINATED

Last edited by 1holeaddict; 09/24/21.