In theory, the CZ-75 has the edge, but in my personal experience, not so much. I bought my first CZ-75 back in the early 90s. That gun was a jamomatic. I eventually gave up on it and sold it cheap. I knew that this wasn't typical of the model, though, and bought another about five years ago. Completely reliable, but this one gives me bad "trigger slap." Trigger slap is when the trigger strongly and quickly springs back forward a short distance when the action automatically recocks after firing. This is powerful enough to bruise the pad of your trigger finger, making for painful shooting after just a few mags full.

My understanding is that trigger slap is an occasionally problem with the CZ-75 design, and I just had bad luck in getting one that had that problem, but that was two bad luck incidents in a row with the CZ-75, so as much as I like it in theory, I haven't personally had good luck with it. I've had plenty of Browning Hi Powers going back to the late 1980s, and have never had a problem with any of them.