Getting older, I've sold off a lot of handguns. I've had some great Hi Powers: Browning, Fabrique National, and the FEG 9HP (PJK) - but I let them go.
I also sold my Beretta 92FS, INOX, Brigadier, 9MM. A great pistol - that I would more-so compare to a CZ 75 or CZ 85, as regards size, ergonomics, etc.

I also still have all my CZ pistols. Not the legendary 75 but some 85 versions (with ambi-controls) which are otherwise identical to the CZ 75
Two of my 85 versions are the CZ 85 'Combat' model without the later 'B' designation which means 'Firing Pin Block'. The Combat version also has
an adjustable trigger and adjustable rear target sight. My Combat versions are a standard black poly-cote, and a rare glossy blued model. Both 9MM.

I recently bought a used CZ 85 that I thought would be my 3rd Combat model - but It turned out to be an early rare CZ 85 variant with
adjustable trigger and adjustable rear sights.

I don't find much comparison to the, CZ 75 vs, the Hi Power.. I like them both - but find them 'different' in size, feel, & whatever else I can imagine.
Shooting either.one though, feels perfect for what it is, and performs perfectly the way it's designed to do.

When I got into CZs, a long time ago, the CZ 75 was mostly compared to the legendary SIG 210 Pistol - Both full-size 9MM pistols have the slide running
inside of the frame rails I thought it a great comlpliment to the CZ 75, comparing it to the legendary Sig 210. Two years ago I acquired a new Sig 210
Target pistol 9MM - an old dream come true - but I haven't taken it out much. or compared it to my CZ.

The CZ 75 compared to the Beretta 92? - I can't find much difference. They're close in size, weight, etc. and both are accurate and of quality...
But the way my new/old CZ has been shooting - I'll give the nod to CZ. - Some friends also got to shot this pistol and were more than impressed.

As for my shooting it? - I was more suprised!

CZ 40P / CZ 40B / CZ 85 Combat / CZ 85 Combat Glossy Blue / CZ 85 Var I