Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Certifiable
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Ok boys and girls, there’s been a spate of hard talk. Let’s see how many hard asses there are.

Don’t post “what you would do if”. Don’t puff up and say “if it was me” etc etc.

Post when you quit or are fired over your employer requiring the kungflu shot. By no means do you need to name your employer. Your word will suffice.

Waiting to see how it pans out where I work BGG.. it will be interesting but walking away is not really an option for me

Walking away is always an option.......

In the interest of open and honest dialog, I would like to, but am not in a position to do so right now. Personal call everyone has to make, we all have our lines we won’t cross. This one only effects me, so I am willing to take the hit in the interest of keeping my family insured and provided for. I could find another gig to make what bills I have, but I couldn’t afford health insurance on my own.

I’m pretty proud of my little sister though, she is. She’s in medical billing and 100% remote, but her company is requiring it so she’s going to walk. And she’s by NO means financially secure.

Brother Gruff, my best advice would be to position yourself so in the future you can tell them GFY

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.