Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by BobMt

Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Why can’t you do a religious exemption?

It’s an arrow in the quiver, but ultimately pissing in the wind.

getting a religious exemption is not standing on principal....unless you are truly against it because of your religion......that's just finding a way out of it....so one can act like they are above others..

It is really a low rent weasel move....bob

Speaking only for myself, and only on this issue, it has nothing acting like I’m above anyone. Not sure where you get that. Every shot available was developed using aborted fetal tissue. I’m not ok with that.

If you want to put yourself on a pedestal and judge what the fugk I do and the motivation behind it be careful. Can be a long way down when you get knocked off.

was not directed at you....was not judging you......actually respect that you will do what you have to do.....so no need for the threat ..bob

Bob there was no threat implied or otherwise, just metaphorical. You weren’t really standing in a pedestal were you? smile

BTW I have seen and worked with guys who played the religious card to get out of work, weekends, etc. This is after the fact they were hired and knew the terms of the job, and others had to pick up their shift. I’ve no use for those weasels either.

MAGA