Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
No it's because the job sucks ass. That's why nothing but foreigners like eastern Europeans, sikh's, and Muslims are driving them.

It's also why they drive like dog schiett

There's a bit of truth to this.

And some of those folks think highly of living in America and being able to work hard and get where they couldn't in their scheidthole countries.

It seems like a meat grinder job. Trucker gets fed into the wood chipper with long hours, away from home, not enough pay...

Long hours, away from home, not enough pay?

Where have I heard that before?

Such is life, this "away from home" stuff bothers me. A person does what they need to do to support themselves and their family. Been happening for eons.

Military goes though it all the time.

Not military, but the wife and I lived in different areas of the country for the last 10 years of our careers before retirement, full time some years, 8 month season the other years. Hadn't been for an eye injury I might still be working in WA while she lives here in Cali, but I retired 4 years ago. we couldn't always find good paying work in our fields in the same area and she was at a point in her career that many times meant living in a real city which I can't do.

More Americans need to realize sometimes life ain't easy and, yeah, we might have to work long hours, away from home................and there's never enough pay!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?