On random thought while daydreaming about the next hunt, my thoughts turned towards what my hunting party traditionally does: eat the semi-pluck+. For those of you unfamiliar- pluck is the vital organs, traditionally lungs, liver, and heart. We don't eat the lungs since Americans are conditioned to not think about it, but we do throw in the testicles and kidneys now. Lately I was considering trying some lung if any were left, possibly tongue and brain. When I conversed lately with other "hunters" it was kind of hit-or-miss if they also ate organ meat and none of them had the same ritual to eat them day-of. If they did eat organs it usually was just the liver, heart, or kidneys but separate. Anyways, this has me wondering how common it is among this crowd- to eat as many of the organs day-of as possible.
Typically, we fry in a skillet of oil... get oil hot, fry 1-2 onions down to shrivels then remove them to prep the oil, then dip the pieces in flour to fry, add garlic salt and pepper afterwards. If you have any methods / additional organs to suggest I try I would be interested to know.