Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Well, there’s science and there’s Kool-Aid.

Sorting it out is the challenge, which is which.

To me, I have a built in anti “govt says” bias. Too many lies, smoke and mirrors. Can’t trust’em, ‘cause they generally are not trust worthy, haven’t earned our trust. Not the best track record.

So, there you have it. Do your research. Go with your gut.

DF

I agree there has been to many lies. I wouldnt want to be in Faucis boots. He's going to end up the scapegoat in all this. I believe he deserves everything thats coming his way, but there are many more who need to hang too.

The science on ivermectin and HCQ is overwhelming now. They cant stop it. Nebraska just opened the floodgates with its decision to allow doctors to prescribe both drugs at will. The FLCCC is flooded with calls from around the world. The "cat" is out of the bag and theres no putting it back in. Now that they have targeted children, things will get worse. The general public will not stand by and accept the adverse events that are going to happen. I've noticed a huge shift in public opinion since the vaccine mandates were announced here a week ago. A lot of people who chose to get the vax are not jumping on that bandwagon. Maybe that will turn into a 'step to far'. Time will tell but even the most dense understand a mandate makes no sense when the jab doesnt stop you from getting or spreading the virus...