Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
It takes all types. I wouldn't pay the exorbitant price tag. I haven't seen one yet that was worth it. The most recent one I've shot belongs to a buddy from my gun club. He has it in a chassis stock of some sort. Damn nice/impressive looking rifle, but it doesn't shoot. That's been the case of the other 2 I've seen. Maybe a fluke, but 3 that didn't shoot well?? Back to the Christensen arms that belongs to a buddy. He let me shoot it the other day and the trigger is phenomenal. Very nice. I'll hand it to them, their trigger is great. However, the rifle only produces about 1.5" 10 shot groups. That is with my friend shooting the rifle. I coaxed him into shooting some substantial groups the other day. He's all into "precision" hand loading, so I was digging. Rifle didn't pass the test.. He was a little pizzed that his Tikka superlite 270 shot better and at way less cost. After I let him shoot my CTR, I thought he was going to throw his Christensen into the woods.... You guys think they are great, that is cool. I don't hold that against you, but they are not my cup of tea. If you want to post some pics of your 10 shot groups, I'm all ears. I'd like to see one that shoots well..

Sounds like your buddy needs some range time.

Camp is where you make it.