I have four, three Ridgelines (308 / 270 / 7mmRM) and one MPR (6mm CM). The Ridgelines all now wear McMillan stocks, 2 Game Wardens and one Game Hunter, I'm beginning to like the more vertical grips on these stocks. The MPR chassis was sold off and now wears a McMillan Game Scout (this rifle has the CA steel barrel at 24"). I put an Area 419 Hellfire brake on the 6mm and took it to the range yesterday, this rifle will shoot 1/2" @ 100 all day long and I really like the brake, shooting it is a joy. I had a 30-06 with a new McMillan Hunters Edge along with me, just got the stock on Saturday, and it beat me to death in comparison. The "open" vs more "vertical" grip was really different and much preferred the vertical at the range. I do think the open grip makes a better general purpose hunting rifle. All of my CA rifles out shoot me. I did however have a lapse in judgement and bought a Ridgeline in 6.5 CM but quickly sold it off as is was really no different than the many other 6.5s I have owned including 260 Rem, 6.5x55, 6.5-06 and 264 WM.