Originally Posted by wabigoon

Dang, I remember that one. After it came on, there was one called Fury, "The story of horse... and a boy who loved him." Quit watching those shows when Dad started taking me hunting with him.

I am so old, I remember when Exxon was Esso, and yeah, it was a service station; they'd check the gas and fill it up with oil.

I am not so old that I remember the Amos 'n' Andy Show on the radio, but I am old enough to have seen it on TV.

I am old enough to remember when deer and bear were scarce, and you'd be ostracized for killing a doe. Turkeys and bald eagles were pictures in a book, but quail were plentiful; the opposite of how it is today.

I am old enough to remember a time when people didn't want to live on the beach because of all the hurricanes. I paid more for my pickup than my folks got for their house at the beach when we moved away.

I tried to post what I could remember now, cause I am so old that I might forget them if I wait until later.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.