I’m really liking the Sierra Gamechangers. They appear to hold together slightly better than the nosler ballistic tip and have superior BC. Inside of 250 yards any cup and core or mono will do the trick rather nicely.

Killed 10 or so Whitetails with the factory 90gr gamechanger from 40 yards to 436 yards and got exits on all but two which were head on shots. Great blood trails and all traveled less than 40 yards if they ran at all.

This year I’m hand loading 100gr Gamechangers and did a little water jug testing at 35 yards. Loaded down the charges to replicate impact velocity around 150 yards or so.

Results below. Velocity is 10 from chrono. Last value is retained weight in grains. The Core separated from the jacket on the BT and the Eld-x, but not that gamechanger. All bullets shown we’re recovered from the 4th (milk) jug. So penetration was adequate for all. Note- a 95gr Barnes LRX penetrated through the 4th jug and only dimpled the 5th jug and bounce off and I could find it in the grass. Folks smarter than me will say water jugs are tougher on bullets than deer bones.

Pic below is cold bore shots on consecutive days with a Tikka 6mm Creedmoor 22” @3100fps, at 236 yards, 4” gong. Still has over 1100 ft/lbs energy at 500 yards.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]