Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by DugE
To speak ill of our state means you either haven’t been here or are a Biden-voting liberal. Alabama is a beautiful place full of conservative people, most of whom affirm the values that made this nation great.

Alabama had Bear Bryant. Now Nick Saban. Odd how great a small state’s university’s team can be.

Something must be impressive about the Tide. The NFL is littered with Bama players. And, folks hate us so bitterly they want anyone saying β€œRoll Tide” executed and buried in a mass grave.

Only one thing to say to that:

ROLL TIDE!!!

I hope one of your buddies get you a β€œroll tide” hoodie for Xmas & sign it from your wife.

Hmmmm you were probably quite in the Shula days lol

The level of shciettyness of a place can usually be determined by their sports. If it's an awful craphole, people will dedicate themselves to sports as it's the only way out of the crap hole.

.congrats losers in alabackwoods. You win at being the dirtiest craphole in the US of A.

I hope one of your buddies get you a β€œroll tide” hoodie for Xmas & sign it from your wife.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.