Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by shootem
Originally Posted by Daverageguy
Ok Jackson which team/conference do you support? You do know Texas is moving to the Sec. Nuevo Leon sounds like a lovely spot to get good Mexican food and diarrhea. Count the rings drink the haterade "When Saban leaves" Is that really your best? Have we emasculated you so many times that you pray for retirement? No need to whine call the athletic department sign the contract and take your beating like a man. Repeat for 5 years and good luck on your new coaching search. Death Taxes Alabama football success. Count on it.

I bet you were real quite from the late 80's to 2006.........lol.

Roll mud!

I dont support any teams.. im an adult. My success isn't determined by a school I didn't attend or people I don't know. Lol

Roll wet dirt!

What year did you graduate from the university of Alabama?

Roll tard!

All this 'we' talk.......tell me you went to bama.....lol

laffin….Alabamians living in the skull rent free. And that’s a high price considering the lack of decoration. And the echoπŸ˜„πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚. Think I’ll move out and let someone else see what hell looks like. It’s just filled with hate…..laffin. Break out another bottle bobo. That’n is goin’ dry.

So you aren't an alumni? Lol

Guess not......

I went to Alabama Birmingham. My son & daughter are UA graduates. We lived 50 miles or so from the campus before moving to NC. They always wanted to go back there for college. It was a good choice.

Almost forgot, please retain your disdain for our fair state. We try our best to discourage such folks as yourself from visiting. Jesus loves you, and I’m trying. 😁

Last edited by shootem; 12/04/21.

β€œWhen Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."