Originally Posted by GeoW
Originally Posted by JB in SC
Originally Posted by WTM45
Nothing looked right with UGA. Upstairs, sideline, no enthusiasm on the field, it sure did not feel like they were hungry.

I think paying the players and the legalized gambling is killing competition. Prove me wrong. I hope I am.

Sure looked lost, Davis wasn't even a factor. The defense was shredded.

The secondary was exposed, Auburn had two lockdown corners that kept them in the game.

If Kirby sits out JT for the next game, unless there's a really good reason, his job should be on the line. He is the longest term coach, other than Saban, in the SEC IIRC. He made a terrible decision not to kick a field goal in the 3rd quarter on the 3rd and 9. That's coaching...

Even Richt won two SEC championships in his first six years, if there had been a playoff system then, one NC game at least for Georgia too.

A team has to have an elite QB to win and UGA has one on the sidelines unplayed. Bennett is a good story but the results of the last two games against Alabama speak for themselves.

This^

The difference, IMO, was that Auburn had heat on the QB all day, and Georgia had none. Credit Alabama's much maligned offensive line. Georgia has a couple of first round NFL'ers on D-line.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.