If you reload, I think that it is hard to beat the 130 grain AB. I have found that the 129 grain SST will shoot to the same POA and the last time that I bought them, the SSTs were a priced at around 2/3 the asking price of the ABs for a less expensive practice option.

I've had shot around 4,000 rounds of 6.5 CM factory ammo and reloads since I got my first 6.5 CM rifle in 03/14 and have only found one brand/style that didn't shoot good groups. These were American Eagle 140 grain open tip match from lot # 3161421. They didn't shoot good groups in any rifle that I tried them in.

My most recent rifle chambered in 6.5 CM is a Kimber Hunter that I have only shot a few times, just enough to zero the scope and run a couple of magazines to insure that they were feeding smoothly. I plan to punch some antlerless whitetails River WMA tags with it next month and I will shoot them with those 125 grain Deer Season XPs. After the season ends on 01/31, I'll rezero for the 90 grain Federals and use if for calling coyotes.

Last edited by 260Remguy; 12/06/21.