had a Creedmoor for 3 years now. Only bullets we started with were Berger target 140s. The hunting ones expand more than we like. Worked fine. Never failed to penetrate totally. Even out past 600. And actually goes through pigs/javelina and coyotes out past 800.

Tried 127 ttsx because I think they are the best bullet going for most short range like 300 or less uses.

Even less meat damage. Deer don't run as far for some reason. Even with a shot I placed too far back on purpose due to angle of deer, deer didn't even go far enough to put Tiger on the trail, IE came 25 steps towards us and fell. From about a 180 yard shot.

its not a magic round. Its an accurate round. Fun to play with. Dang sure works great. Can't count the number of pigs shot with it already.

Of course I've said before. Bullet selection. Shot placement.

And while we are playing scenar in the Grendel on pigs, and jury looks good so far, have not in the creed.

Will never ever use the wildly varying results have received from game kings over the years. Maybe a tipped game king would be ok. We have had much more consistent results from match kings.

That said bergers work pretty good so far, ,all we have needed for out to 1100 yards. Barnes have not stretched much yet . But will continue to play with as we confirm the mid range firm zeros.

The loads we have shoot the 140 Berger and 127 barnes within an inch at 100 and I can't tell any difference out to 200 on animals.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....