I have a one-piece hybrid longbow I'd sell. AMO 66" , 40-41#@ 28" (so would be about 47# @ 30", going by 2.5 -3#/ inch past 28"). Made by Al Kimery ("TRAD-AL" or "Tradition-AL" bows) in Oregon. Right-handed draw (hold bow in left hand). Fast flight capable.

Bamboo limbs, brown glass, elk horn tips, Bolivian rosewood riser with handle-forward locator grip with overlays. I bought it about 6+ years ago from Al Kimery. He built it for someone else, and when the original owner got it, he wished he had specified a higher draw weight. Al took it back in exchange, refinished it, and built the guy another bow (Al is a great guy and bowyer), so it was "as new" when I got it, and it has very low mileage on it.

I shot it at a couple of 3-d shoots here in Maine. Nice shooter. Aluminum-shafted xx75 Easton 1916 or 2016 full length arrows fly well with 150-175 grain tips. I have a ~29.5+" draw, no stacking. Smooth draw. I shoot 3-under, and a 20 yard shot has point of impact right at the top of the strike plate (3-under tab), with nocks set about 9/16+" above arrow center perpendicular (3 fletch, 4" long).

He bow is in very nice shape (darn near excellent).

$250+ shipping if interested (includes bowstring). PM your email or smart phone number (to text pics) if interested for pictures. I'm selling off some of my bow stuff due to rotator cuff surgery,

P.S. If you do an internet search, you'll come across a couple of posts I made about this bow on "Stickbow Leatherwall.". I go by "Fletch" over there.

ie.
https://leatherwall.bowsite.com/tf/lw/thread2.cfm?threadid=265910&CATEGORY=9

"Behavior accepted is behavior repeated."

"Strive to be underestimated."