I feel bad for your brother and many other's in that situation, but have respect for their value's.

My friend lost 1/2 his income because certain corporations have a Vaccine mandate for private contractor's entering their premises.
The same corporation hasn't any mandate for their employee's, nor their customers, the corporation?....Canadian tire.

When questions were directed formally to Canadian tire they seemed to have no knowledge of the mandate, until my friend read it to them, then they just blamed the Government, fugging bs.

When my friend questioned them as to why a mandate for private contractor's and not their customers they couldn't answer, so....my friend informed them that their private contractor's are their fugging customer's.

As a result, Canadian tire will never see any more of my business and they can hock their Chinese garbage to the sheep who go along with this shyte. Quite a few People are boycotting certain business's because they can get the same or better product somewhere else at the local level.