Happy New Year to you and all of yours Dwayne!
I hope that the upcoming year brings the best for you and your family!

It has indeed been a minute or two, and I apologize for not saying hello earlier this year. And as always, the politeness that you bring to the forum is always appreciated.

As a dabbler in history I share your concern when it comes to government and mistrust.

As someone who has worked for some rather large corporations and being overly observant one thing that has always captured my attention is how easy it is for one or two people in the right (wrong?) place can steer thousands of people towards their “vision”. And one thing that people tend to forget as they look at the folks steering the boat, is that everyone has personal motivations, and it is rare that the motivation is for the best of everyone. It is awfully easy to step on people to get what you want, especially if you don’t have to look them each in the eye and explain why you getting what you want is better, even if it means they are losing everything.

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.