Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by high_country_
Originally Posted by Calvin
She was 99. Pretty sure that did her in.

I don't disagree at all. There are hundreds of old people that just up and die. The hard ones to explain are the young myocarditis cases that seem to be appearing at rates I've never seen.

So, what were the rates before the vaccine, and what are the rates now? Did you really pay attention to the rates before the vaccine?

This information is in the VAERS data files but a little difficult to pull out by age. One file with just the symptoms is easy to get counts from but doesn’t have personnel data of the patient so the counts are impossible to differentiate by age. The file with the personnel data is much larger with a lot more description but that buries the symptoms so they are a little harder to count. One number that stands out is the death number for 2021, all ages, which is just shy of 9000. Previous years, if I remember correctly, are around 300 or less per year.

The data comes in a csv file which can be looked at in Excel. Next to impossible to count there though because each patient is a row with up to 5 symptoms per patient. So, to get a death count in excel, with over 900,000 patients, you have to count from 4,500,000 cells. I’m a database programmer so I wrote a program to do the counts. Pretty easy to look at it then.