Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by 450BM
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
For [bleep]’s sake jag, at least do the math before posting this schit. 2 dead for every life saved? That would mean there’s a 136,000,000 dead in this country alone based on 204 mm vaccinated to date. JFC.

For ffuks sake, fox, do the math, im reporting what was put on a Freaking Pfizer meeting. Get a CLUE?

You want to know the truth? The jab hasnt saved anyone.

And in reality, the “vaccine” is killing people that would not have died from covid along with the fact that not all the covid deaths are a result of covid. So, I don’t know if that math is correct but the premise is certainly correct.

Just downloaded the VAERS data again today, just shy of 9,000 deaths from the “vaccine” in 2021. Have to also mention that the VAERS data is known to be severely underreported so the death count is certainly much higher.

VAERS hit 20,000 deaths from the jabs in the US a few weeks ago.

Columbia U report that 200,000 have died from them has been scrubbed.

Harvard study reported only 1 to 10% of VAERS Deaths and illnesses are being listed.

Drs in Texas are reporting most Nurses in hospitals dont know anything about getting them listed.

So, if what Harvard says is true then taking 20,000 as the 10% gives 200,000 deaths. If 5% are reported, then there would be 400,000.

Also, None of the deaths from the jab are being reported if they occur within the first 2 weeks, which is when the majority of deaths occur.

Of course, we can believe Biden, Faucci and Madcow who said they would prevent covid infection and are safe before saying they would end the pandemic before Biden said the Feds have no control and are sending the COVID-19 plandemic to the states.

Faukki also said Cuomo did the right thing sticking COVID-19 disease pts in Nursing homes which is illegal by federal and state law.

Not really too hard to figure this out. If the vaccines were safe and effective people would want them.

See what fruit the tree produces before partaking or not.

So they are beating people in Australia with rifles and putting dogs on people in Denmark to protect them? Right.

I’ve read that VAERS number before but that’s not what I’m coming up with. There is multiple files but I thought (by looking at it) that they were the same patients with one detail file and the other “less” detail. One of them is very detailed with lengthy descriptions, dates, ages and so forth. The other is a “patient number” or something and up to five symptoms. This is the one I wrote the program to count and it was simply counting the different symptoms and how many times they occurred. That was my 9000 number. The other one with “lots more” information is countable too but I haven’t written a program to do it yet. Data is different, like there is a field called “died” but the data in it doesn’t make sense. I would expect a logical field here with either a “T” or “F” but there are different letters that I suspect are overrun from the field in front of it. Need to look at the CSV file again and see if it makes any sense. Otherwise, there are fields like birthdate, age, sex so it is possible to get more detail in the counts but my original purpose for looking was the overall death count.

Ask me for specific details and I’ll see if I can pull them out.

I too have read a bunch of different studies about the % reported on VAERS and they is a variance. One thing they all agree on is that it is under reported by a large amount, how large is the question.

Heck, not even considered vaccinated if hospitalized or die within two weeks of one of their shots. One way they are keeping the numbers low.

Yeah, this crap is scary. I’ve read a number of books about WWII, some with extensive details on Hitler and the Nazis drawing a lot of parallels to what is happening now. Latest read is a book my son got me for Christmas, “Stalin’s War”. Many parallels to Stalin too…