Originally Posted by 450BM
Originally Posted by jaguartx
You want to know the truth? The jab hasnt saved anyone.

And in reality, the “vaccine” is killing people that would not have died from covid along with the fact that not all the covid deaths are a result of covid. So, I don’t know if that math is correct but the premise is certainly correct.

Not entirely true, Jag, but directionally correct. Its benefits have been grossly overstated, to the point of being an outright (criminal) lie now that we know what we know a year later. The number of people who wouldn't have died without the jab - but took it anyway - is a great way to scare the sheeple into their safe rooms, but remains a statistical game which dissenters will abuse. Kinda like global warming.

450 summarizes it well that your underlying premise & logic are correct. Rather than arguing over 5th decimal place, I like to round numbers down (or, in whichever direction benefits the dissenters) to show the numbers still tell a story, and it's not conducive to their argument. It's alot of fun bringing data to an emotional debate. Except with my wife shocked