673;
Good morning and thanks for the reply and link sir!

It occurs to me that while you are increasing my personal library, you are costing me money at the same time when we chat! wink

Way back in the day James Gary Shelton addressed the BCWF and did a presentation on how our green movement - I shall not give them capital letters thanks - have iconized wolves and grizzly bears, to the detriment of the environment and animals therein.

Sounds like the meeting got downright sporty! laugh

When the greenies tried to end black bear hunting in the province a buddy was there and he said only the presenter and two people showed up in support of suspending the black bear season, while the rest of the standing room only crowd was there to speak against it - including most of the local CO's!

I've long suspected it's easier to envision all sorts of environmental solutions when you're in an office on East Pender or some similar proximity of East Hastings, you know?

We do have a trapper up on the mountain behind the house, but I've yet to meet him/them and would love to chat and see if they are taking any wolves out.

The young neighbor buddy across the gully goes "snow wheeling" up there still - huge rubber, low air pressure tires with bead locks and air lockers front and back - and he says there's lots of wolf tracks.

Without a snow machine this year it's a no go to attempt hunting them and that's a headache I shall pass on at this stage in my wrenching life - snow machines and I have a bit of a hate/hate relationship. laugh

You are correct in that the provincial government at this point absolutely would screw up a two car funeral procession 673. Amazing really.

Regardless of all that, I hope the day's a good one for you my friend.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"