I just bought a Remington 700 22" bull barrel 6.5 Creedmore new for $715.00 total tax and free shipping from a Cabelas in Washington state to the Bass Pro near me.

Put a 3x9 Varx II Leupold on it and range tested it with factory Hornady ammo the other day....bore sighted at 50 made two shots along little a scope adjustment then moved to 100 yards.

First two shots at 100 yards same hole...1" high in the same hole just above the 1" stick on orange dot....I had to walk down there to be sure.

Here's where I screwed up....i should have put up a proper target (with a level) but dumb azz me shoots for the 5 shot group at the 1" orange dot.
My scope was basically blacking out the dot and I had no reference for level...next shot 10 oclock about 1" out....next shot 3 o'clock 1/2" out had another at 6 about 3/4" low.

Did a total clean and shot 2 more similar 5 shot groups....believe it or not the first two shots in the second group were in the same hole with a similar surrounding 3 shots.

Did another total clean.....this group it put 3 shots cutting in the same hole with two surrounding shots.

Cleaned the barrel went home took the scope and mounts off and just bought a better stock and trigger...next step will getting my buddy to glaas bed it

With a little tweaking i think she might shoot.