Originally Posted by TnBigBore
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I love Howa Minis.
If you see one anywhere in Left Hand 6.5 Grendel let me know. For that matter any lightly recoiling cartridge stronger than .223/5.56 might work. My 9 y/o grand daughter is a pretty good sniper but she is decidedly left hand and left eye dominant and doesn't much like recoil (who does?). I am set up to load 6.5 Grendel and .243W and have components.
Stainless is preferred but blue will work. Willing to pay a fair price, but not willing to be gouged.

My middle daughter is left handed, but uses a right hand Howa Mini 6.5 Grendel. It was mine and she shot and loved it. She has since killed three bucks with it and would not trade it for left handed rifle.
My grand daughter chose the RH .223 I have over her Dad's LH Tikka .308W because of recoil. She haughtily told me she only needed one shot, which turned out to be true but we got no exit, no blood trail, and the buck made a good 100 yard runoff. Flinching from recoil is much better avoided than cured. I've loaded some 130 grain Cutting Edge Bullets for the .308 with a reduced load of H4895. That might take care of the issue. If it does we will just appropriate Dad's .308 and he can use the LH .270 I gave him.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."