Round two is happening in my house right now. First bout was Labor Day. 15 year old daughter brought it back from visit with cousins in FLA. Delta was blowing up there at the time so I assume it was that. Her mother, our 7 year old, and lastly myself all caught it. We are all unvaxxed. We took ivermectin plus the full regimen of vitamins and what not. Mom prob got hit the worst of all if us, but still not crippling nor requiring hospital. Basically like a normal flu. In bed for a bit, out of work. Barely even touched the 7 year old. Besides loss of taste and smell for two weeks, it barely touched me.

Tuesday this past week, 15 year old tests positive again. Cold symptoms, low fever, sick but nothing terrible. Her mother and I had begun taking ivermectin in low dosages and about once a week prophylactically after the first infection. Immediately upped our dosages and started following the full vitamin regimen as soon as the 15 year old came home sick. It’s Sunday. The 15 year old, 7 year old, and their mother have been out of school and work all week. Close contact, no masks, no real quarantining in this tiny house besides the 15 year spending a lot of time in her room. Home tests every other day. Nobody besides the 15 year old has popped positive. Feeling confident the kids will be back in school Tuesday if not tomorrow. Leaves me wondering which is it that has shielded the 3 of us from it entirely? - natural immunity or the ivermectin? Maybe both? Whichever, my pro vax pals who Schitt on me for taking “horse paste” and being a “conspiracy theorist anti-vaxxer” can eat a dick.

Last edited by Mr_Harry; 01/23/22.