Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by victoro
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Toddly
Pretty much just a mild flu with fever for a few days. The worse part is my eyes. Very sore. I’m betting that the eyes are a major inlet for the virus. Oh well, off to split more wood.

Eye pain is also a common symptom of flu. Did you get a test? Keep in mind that a positive test has about a 50% chance of being a false positive.

BULLSHIT.

Right! It's probably closer to 90% false positives. The new improved PCR test (per the FDA) will even give a positive test result for a bacterial infection.

You have no [bleep] clue how it works, do you? Did you read that bullshit on the internet? Do you even know how tests work?

Are you on the side of the tests actually working? If so youre retarded. Wife was sick as hell with covid. I can gauge us having the infection by losing taste and smell for well over 2 months now. Wife tested positive. Daughter and i came down with fevers in 3 days and became very sick. Between the 2 of us, we had 4 tests all negative. Eventually tested positive but there is you super accurate tests for ya. Complete garbage. Have friends who have had the same exprience

I see....you've got it all figured out.

What does the test test? Do you know that?

The tests test for viral DNA in the nares or in sinus cavity. The DNA begins to show up there when a person is shedding virus. Early in the disease process, one doesn't shed virus. That is why on the first few days, people tend to test negative then a few days later, they test positive.

Presence of viral DNA is >85% detectable using PCR.

Failure of the test to detect early COVID isn't a failure of the test, it is a characteristic of the disease process---and is well known, which is why the literature doesn't support testing until three days after exposure, and again at five days after exposure.

Currently, I see around twenty COVID cases a day and everybody with clinical presentation of COVID tends to test positive for COVID. This is a CLUE.

My daughter and i were sick with symptoms for 3 days when we first got tested. Then again at day 5 because the local jackoff health system wouldnt give me monoclonal treatment until i produced a positive test. Finally when i got one, it was too late to get the treatment. Tests are bullchit at best. Inaccurate. Sorry you have bought into a [bleep]

Last edited by gunchamp; 01/23/22.