Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by tylerw02

I expect the health care that i pay ridiculous rates for to actually fuggin treat me when i need it. My wife was positive at home and just got the monoclonal treatment. I have all the symptoms and am having trouble breathing. Would be nice if america was the best health care system in the world like it used to be. Treat people who need it. I also have history with lung damage from a past pneumonia infection. All that info wasnt enough to sway them. Our health care here is currently chit

And further more, not only did my doctor tell me to stay clear of the vaccine for now, the doctor i saw when i was sick with covid told me these test arent accurate at all when i questioned how it was possible to test negative multiple times even after having symptoms for a week

You wouldn’t take an experimental vaccine but you would take experimental monoclonal antibodies!?

If the test isn’t accurate, why is your physician using it? Why test you at all? There are about half a dozen different tests he could choose from. Which one is he using?

You expect to receive health care you pay for? It sounds like you expect to demand what treatment you get. But you did not pay for monoclonal antibodies nor can you. They are given free to those most in need. You are here on the internet bitching about it, so you evidently didn’t need them.

God help us all if you are a doctor for fuggs sake. Monoclonal treatments have been around since the damn 70s in some form for cancer patients. There is a chit ton of data and studies on their useage. Not for covid mind you, but they have been used a bunch in the last year and are helping people. Last i checked we lived in whats left of a free country. Is it not my choice anymore on how i should be treated? Or do i just bow at the feet of modern days gods like our gov officials, fauci and you it seems?

So you think you're entitled to get a treatment? When have patients ever been able to demand what treatment they get?