Originally Posted by guy57
WAY different than it used to be. We now have a lot more classified cowboys and dealers with gun show prices. I get it they are just trying to make a living and have every right to be here. But it is WAY different than it used to be. I did have an old time member sell me a box and a half of Barnes TTSXs a while back for, i know was less than he had into them. Didn't need them anymore so when i posted a looking for add he passed them along. Still a few guys around like that but MANY more would of asked two times what they are new. And ya if someone puts something on at a good price, if you can't respond right away, forget it. But hey don't worry it'll be back on in a few days for double. No it's nothing like it used to be.

Agree.

Also someone said to have email notices for new posts on the classified. I don't live online; I am on in the morning and in the evening at the very most. We're competing against members that work online, they have the advantage over us members that don't work online. Most of the time you see the items you missed and sometimes you get lucky

It is not about what you kill, it is about the hunt....