Originally Posted by bruinruin
Originally Posted by SKane

Someone referenced folks PM'ing in anonymity and communication manners displayed – BIG +1 to that.
You PM with an inquiry, you best introduce yourself - it's what men do.

Bingo. I'll judge a member more on communication and manners than post count.
And I agree with Denny, there's still a lot of good guys here, including Toby.😀

A big, huge, frickin' amen to this. I know common courtesy isn't so common anymore. But come one people. At least feel compelled to exhibit it while trying to transact business with someone. I pm'd a member several times trying to arrange a deal. Absolutely zero response, for three pms. My eventual response? "Numbnuts has removed himself from this conversatioon". Yes, he read each one as it was sent.

Why would you send a pm without at least simple manners? I answer them in a friendly manner; but, I get sick of pms with nothing else but: "best price?", "why selling?", "trades?". Good grief people, have a conversation and sign your name, even a fake one. Put your frickin' location under your handle. These are minor pet peeves and I treat all the same irrespective of the above lack of good social skills.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ