Tim, I have a Win. 1300 set up with a scope and a Rem. 11-87 set-up with a fiber optic sight. I alternate between these two guns depending on the mood. I had some barrel work done to the 1300 like you did, I had the forcing cone lengthened and the barrel Pro-ported by Pro-Port. I tried the turkey choke that came with the gun but wasn't happy with the pattern using the stock factory choke tube. I then bought a NU-Line choke tube sized .675 but his didn't pattern #5's worth a hoot(My favorite size shot). I then bought a Hastings Extended Turkey choke sized .665 and this one did the trick!!<BR>I just bought a Tru-Glo strut stopper choke tube for the Remigton which is sized .665 as well. I didn't really put this gun through it's paces with this tube as yet, this spring I will try several brands of shells to see which load this Rem. combo likes. I lucked out and won the 11-87 at my local gun club's gun raffle. This was the first thing of substance that I ever had one in my life!!<BR> [Linked Image] <p>[This message has been edited by maytom (edited January 14, 2001).]

"Spring Season......the Best"