Originally Posted by chris_c
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Widebody: Review 24 Photos In this instance, lazy doesn't mean slow by any means. The Scat Pack can rip to 60 mph in less than four seconds, and with all 485 ponies engaged under the hood, it can top 170

2020 Dodge Charger Scat Pack accelerate 0-60 mph just in 4.2 sec The top speed of the car is restricted at 155 MPH and the quarter-mile run is done by the 2020 Dodge Charger in just 12.4 secs. Courtesy of its larger engine, the Charger Scat Pack dominates its segment rivals in terms of straight-line acceleration.
Drivetrain: RWD

2021 Dodge Charger Scat Pack Widebody accelerate 0-60 mph just in 4.3 sec The Charger can hit a staggering top speed of 196 miles per hour, decimating most of the competition within its price range.

Don't know the CD coefficient drag of the Charger, but if not computer restricted on speed it would go much faster than 175mph.
I know they're heavy a hell, like 4600+lbs but that doesn't affect top speed very much, just takes longer to get there.

1992 LT1 Corvette tested with the same time/speed measuring equipment used at Bonneville, went 172.2 mph, on a remote california highway. Wide open for 5 miles.
The speed odometers were outsourced from Nissan, as Nissan had perfected a super accurate system.
I had a new 93' LT1 6spd., had it to 167mph, maybe 168-169 because i went for a few more seconds after looking down at 167mph. Good Lord- super dangerous, couldn't get it stopped due to frying the brakes, at 130ish it was seizing the pads to the rotors and shaking the car beyond what anybody would believe.
Most cars aren't going as fast as the speed odometer shows, manufacturers do that to impress the owners of the cars. Porsche automobiles are known to have top speed readings that are way off.
Sport-bike manufactures do the same thing, sometimes off by 12-14 mph.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.