Originally Posted by Yoder409
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Dodge makes the fastest production vehicles period.

Nice to think that. But the fastest (top speed) American production car EVER made.........one you could walk into a Dodge, Chevy or Ford dealership and drive away with...........is the 2019 Corvette ZR-1.

The Ford GT was a whisker faster. But that's more of an exotic than a production car.

Fastest Muscle Car of 2021

The title of the Fastest Car of 2021 goes to the 2021 Dodge Challenger SRT Super Stock.

Building upon the already crazy tech of the Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye, the Super Stock is meant to dominate in speed. It has the same engine as the Redeye, but is cleaner and more innovative to give the Super Stock an additional 10mph in speed.

The biggest difference between the Hellcat and Super Stock are the wheels and tires. The Super Stock downsized and took on the wheel specs of the Dodge Demon — 18-inches to fit 315/40R18 Nitto NT05R drag radials.

But that’s pretty much the only difference. In fact, the wheel and tire setup is the only way to tell the Super Stock from the Redeye! It keeps the stealthy and sleek appearance, but hides horsepower under the hood that most have to see to believe.

So, how speedy is it? The 2021 Dodge Challenger Super Stock will go 0-60 mph in just 3.25 seconds, and cross the quarter mile in 10.5 seconds at 131 mph! That means it officially crossed the line as the fastest muscle car on the market, beating out the Ford Mustang Shelby GT500in a clean race.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter